Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic we have decided to extend the admission period for the next academic year until 1st June 2021. We are committed to getting to know all of our future families and want to make sure there is enough time for meeting you all via personal video conferencing.
Who can apply?
We admit students of any nationality and mother tongue to grades 1 to 9. Knowledge of the English language is not required. There are no exams or tests to enter.
We look for families who
- share the school’s vision, mission, and philosophy;
- are motivated to succeed in our programmes;
- are internationally minded;
- would benefit academically and personally from the curriculum of Tartu International School;
- and whose qualities would enrich the community of TIS and be a positive contribution to it.
How to apply?
A step by step guide for applying can be found here.
Why Tartu International School?
We are a small, smart, student-centered school and we have:
- class-size up to 12 students;
- supportive learning environment;
- teachers who love their work;
- international staff and student body;
- English as the language of instruction;
- basic school graduation exam results above the Estonian average.
We can’t wait to meet you! Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.