Bringing and picking up your child
- Kindergarten opens at 8:00 and closes at 17:30.
- Please bring your child to the kindergarten by 9:30. We begin the day with the morning circle and activities at this time.
- If you cannot come by 9:30, then please come after 10:00, when the first activity has ended.
- If you will be late, please let us know by phone at +372 5552 6444.
- Please come to pick up your child by 17:15 the latest. This allows enough time to speak to the teacher if needed.
- Children can be picked up at any time of day, but please let the teachers know in advance.
Clothing and things your child needs
- Children spend at least two hours outside in the autumn and spring, and at least one hour in the winter. Please ensure they are dressed accordingly.
- The daily outdoor playtime is cancelled or shortened to 20 minutes in the event that the chill factor is lower than -20 °C or the air temperature is lower than -15 °C.
- For wintertime, we suggest water resistant and windproof outerwear. It is best to dress in layers.
- For autumn and spring, we suggest waterproof clothes that can get muddy. If possible, waterproof trousers, jacket and boots.
- There should be an extra set of clothes at the kindergarten at all times: underwear, socks, a shirt and trousers.
- If your child brings a snack, it would be the best to put it in a small bag (e.g. backpack) and label it with your child’s name.
- Please put labels with your child’s name on all the things you bring to kindergarten (e.g. clothes and toys).
- Please bring a bedsheet, blanket and pillow for naptime.
- We wear indoor footwear in the kindergarten. They should be non-marking and easy for the child to put on.
Contacting the kindergarten
- If you are planning a holiday and your child will be absent, please let the group teacher know three days in advance.
- In case of urgent or unexpected matters (e.g. illness), please contact the kindergarten via firstname.lastname@example.org or +372 5552 6444.
- For good cooperation, please read our Internal Rules.